To enter any event- text 731-694-2600
or enter at www.playfasa.com
FASA Outdoor Upcoming Tournaments
*AS OF 01/21/2020
Please sign up online at www.playfasa.com on the National Website. This is something that is extremely important. Once you have done that, I can also get you online here in future events. I will gladly assist you in doing this, as this is something that needs to be done also. Feel free to continue to text me also, as we want to continue to provide great communication with our teams.
We will also keep this website up to the minute with teams, as we receive e-mails when you sign up, but by also getting it on the National Website, it will help to draw other teams from other states. It also is an issue for teams playing and in dealing with their insurance. Moving forward, this must occur prior to being on the field. Thanks!
BECOME A MEMBER OF THIS SITE FOR WEEKLY EMAILS ON UPCOMING EVENTS AROUND WEST TENNESSEE.
Contact Chad Byars for more information or to enter an event text 731-694-2600
SEE "Events w/ Committed Teams" tab for teams listed in events.
Round Robin events are possible with 3 or 5 teams also:
Best record wins
2) Head to Head amongst tied teams
3) Total Runs Allowed
4) Run Differential
5) Total Runs Scored
6) Coin Flip
NORMAL 1 DAY EVENTS
- We will blind draw on arrival, and be placed in the opposite bracket of our pool opponent.
- Teams need to checkin at the tent prior to 1st game Tim .
- Warmup Games are 55 minute drop dead after the batter. Elimination games are 65 minute, finish the inning, and have a winner.
- 3 coaches passes signed off for at the gate.
- Sanctioned at www.fastpitchamerica.net
- All balls furnished.
- proof of insurance, birth certificates on hand if needed, turn in a roster (we have blanks if needed)
- 1st and 2nd place team and individual trophies awarded in each age group.
- 1 day admission $15 with 10 and under free.
Become a member of this site for emails on upcoming events. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for pictures and awards pictures and up to date information on coming events.
DEADLINE TO ENTER EVENTS IS TUESDAY PRIOR TO EVENT AT NOON, SCHEDULE ALWAYS POSTED ON WEDNESDAY MORNING
NEEDED DAY OF EVENT
-All teams must be sanctioned for the 2022 season. Sanctioning can be done online at www.playfasa.com by becoming a member.
-All teams must turn in a complete and signed FASA roster. Blank rosters can be obtained by going to
-Proof of insurance is required and team managers must have birth certificates in their possession during the tournament.
-All balls are furnished, 3 Coaches passes
-Checks made payable to "ParisTournaments" or cash
-1st and 2nd place trophies/medals
-Day passes are $10, weekend pass is $15, 10 and under are free, INDOOR EVENTS ARE $20
-1 DAY EVENTS ARE $10 ADMISSION, 10 and under free.